About the project:
The factory has 16,000 outdated explosion-proof lights with Dnat lamps.
Maintenance of lights (repair or replacement of lamps) takes a lot of time.
During the repair, it is required to prepare particular documents, write out equipment and work, which also is time-taking. In rare cases, the production stops for a period of such works.
There were also unpleasant injuries.
To minimize industrial injuries and maximize the convenience of repairs if needed.
- Create an adaptive lighting system;
- Maximize the service life of the fixtures;
- Make repairs convenient and fast.
SOLUTION AND IMPLEMENTATION:
- Inspection at the plant was provided;
- LED lighting systems were developed with a remote LED driver at a convenient height with a single set of spare parts;
- The light level was restored to normal.
In the project, we used an individual approach: we conducted a survey, which allowed us to create an LED lighting system with a maximum warranty period. All LED power supplies were placed in cabinets at a convenient height to ensure a quick and timely repair. Previously, all lighting was divided into groups, and zoning was calculated. Now, when repairing one group of lamps in a room, you can continue to work. Also, replacing the LED driver now takes no more than 15 minutes and does not require high-risk work.